Cloud Computing | The Novo Private Cloud
In addition to in-house deployment options, we are pleased to offer all of our our support software available as hosted on a cloud computing platform .
So what exactly is a Private Cloud?
A Private Cloud is simply a dedicated hardware environment (pooled resources) with a virtualization layer running on top. This means that multiple virtual servers can be created and managed within a set of physical servers. And since it’s an environment dedicated for Novo Solutions – with Firewall(s), Servers and Storage Area Network(s) – only our customers running our applications behind our secure Firewall are living on it.
Through Rackspace, a trusted leader in Cloud computing services, Novo Solutions has adopted a secure, private cloud infrastructure for our customer’s data. Novo data is physically separated on dedicated hardware exclusively for Novo Solutions, providing high levels of security, reliability, and performance.
Cloud Computing Benefits:
Partnering with Rackspace to provide a Novo Private Cloud provides Novo Solutions (and indirectly our cloud customers) with the following benefits:
- Full 24x7x365 support and management of the Private Cloud configuration including hardware, hypervisor layer, operating systems, database servers and infrastructure
- Virtual Machine provisioning
- Expert assistance in designing, configuring and deploying expansions to the Novo Private Cloud configuration
- The purchase and renewal of all software licenses including operating system, database and anti-virus updates
- The purchase and deployment of all related hardware components
- Around the clock management of the network and data center
- Industry leading SLAs
- High levels of security, reliability, scalability and performance
- Greener server utilization with reduced energy consumption
The Rackspace Private Cloud infrastructure allows Novo Solutions to provide a secure, reliable server environment to our customers, while at the same time, helps us stay focused on what we do best – providing leading Customer Support and Knowledge Management solutions and supporting those solutions.
- Dell Rack Servers
- Intel Quad-Core Nehalem Processors
- VMWare’s ESXi based Virtual Machines
- Fiber Channel Connected Storage Area Network (SAN) SAS RAID drives
- Fully Redundant Power & Network
- 24×7 Server Monitoring
- Managed Backup
Contact us for more information on our cloud computing offerings!
Learn about our secure Network Center.