ShareNet Asset Management Software
Asset Management, on the Novo ShareNet Cloud Platform, is a powerful web and mobile application for tracking all kinds of assets.
Key Asset Management Software Benefits:
Better Organization & Control:
Move away from managing assets in spreadsheets or other inefficient systems and gain control over knowing the condition and status of your assets and where they are located.
Improved Asset Utilization:
Increased Asset Life Cycle:
Organized and automated preventative maintenance reminders help you comply with equipment manufacturer’s recommended maintenance schedules. This extends equipment life, allowing you to increase the return on investment.
Understanding Asset Value:
Many organizations do not have a clear understanding of the assets they have. By knowing exactly what assets you have, where they are located and their purchased and depreciated value, you can assess the total value of those assets.
Bar Code Scanning:
Use your Smart Phone or Tablet to scan bar codes to search for asset records. (Requires an Apple iPhone/iPad or Android based device with an auto-focus camera.)
Powerful reporting allows you to report on your assets in an almost unlimited number of ways.
- Versatile, Cloud Platform – Manage assets from the office or remotely on a mobile device.
- Flexibility - track any type of asset and easily design custom web and mobile forms to track the information you want.
- Preventative Maintenance (coming soon) – schedule one or more date based (i.e. maintenance every 3 months) or meter based (i.e. change the oil every 3000 miles) for each asset. Allows you to see upcoming preventative maintenance. Automatically creates maintenance Requests (requires the ShareNet Request Management App).
- Asset Audit (coming soon) – use your Smart Phone or Tablet to periodically verify the location of assets and view audit reports.
ShareNet Cloud Platform Features:(click “Expand All” to reveal all Benefits & Features)
Expand All | Collapse All
Turn-Key Cloud Based Solution – Requires minimal IT Staff involvement
- Easy to Use Designers & Wizards make it easy to tailor the system to your needs.
- How To Videos are available to guide you if you get stuck.
- Friendly and knowledgeable support is just a phone call away.
- Easily import a spreadsheet (i.e. of Contacts, Assets, etc.) using the built in Data Import Wizard.
- Fully manage information records on your Mobile Device. This means you can browse a list of records as well as search, view, and update records. You can also add notes and attach pictures.
- Scan Bar Codes (using your Tablet or Smart Phone’s auto-focus camera) for looking up asset or inventory records or scanning an employee badge.
- SSL Encryption protects your data as it transfers from your computer, tablet or SmartPhone to our servers.
- Layers of Intrusion Detection prevent unwanted access to your data.
- Password Strength features enforce strong passwords so they are not easily guessable by password cracking tools.
- The ShareNet Platform was designed to handle growth.
- The Cloud Hosting environment can be changed quickly to increase server capacity as needed.
- Easily add Custom Fields – Custom Fields allow you decide what information you want to track. Field types include: Text, Text Box, Basic Rich Text, Advanced Rich Text, Date, Date/Time, Single Select/Drop Down, Number, Checkbox and even GeoLocation and GeoAddress fields (for Geotagging records).
- List your Records the way you want – The List View Designer allows you to easily create customized layouts so you can see your data in different ways with grouping, sorting and filtering. You can even design specialized Mobile List Views for your SmartPhone or Tablet users.
- Customize Data Entry Forms – the Form Designer allows you to easily create different Forms for different types of records by dragging and dropping fields. This allows you to keep track of the type of information specific to a particular type of record. This includes the ability to modify Mobile forms.
- Design Nice Looking, Graphical Email Templates – The Email Template Designer allows you to easily create professional looking email messages with mail merge capability. These can be used with the Work Flow/Business Rules system for sending out automated email notifications based on certain conditions.
- Trigger email notifications based on a set of conditions to keep team members or managers informed.
- Create related records, including Work Flow Tasks
- Update Field Values and more.
- Add or Update ShareNet App records from another system.
- Search or get a list of ShareNet App records from another system
- Automatically add a record in another system based on a Work Flow Condition met with a ShareNet App record update.
Note: Technical staff involvement or Novo Solutions Professional Services is required to configure Data Integrations.
- A Report Builder allows you to step through a Wizard to select the data fields you want to report on and define how you want the report data grouped, sorted and filtered. It also allows you to create click through charts that can be place on a Dashboard.
- For more technical users, an Advanced Report Designer can be used to take standard reports to the next level. The designer gives you complete control on how you want the report to look.
- The Dashboard System allows you to define multiple Dashboards for different purposes (i.e. Operations, Manufacturing, Marketing, etc.)