Call Center Software
Looking for ways to improve your customer support and lower support costs? Do the topics of web based self help and the ability for your customers to submit and track their own support requests interest you? Our Novo Customer Support Software Suite helps you create… an efficient, cost effective, web based customer focused support environment!
Whether you currently track support requests on paper or spreadsheet, or have call center software that is no longer adequate for your current needs, we invite you to take a look at our Novo Customer Support Suite Software which enables you to provide a cost effective intranet or internet customer support environment.
The Novo Customer Support Suite combines our Novo Help Desk Software with our very powerful, full featured Novo Knowledge Base Software enabling you to provide customer self help, different levels of internal support documentation and more.
The knowledge base specifically helps you:
- Capture knowledge critical to supporting your customers
- Reduce call volumes
- Efficiently respond to repeat issues
- Quickly train new call center/support representatives
A few applications of the Novo Customer Support Software Suite are:
- Web Customer Support Portal
- Intranet Employee Support Portal
- Call Center Web Documentation
- Optimize Call/Support Center Operations: Reduces call volume by deflecting some of your support requests to your customer facing self help Knowledge Base. Expedites communication between your call center web support representatives and your customers with quick email notifications. Allows your customers to check the status and add notes to their support request without calling the support center.
- Captures Knowledge: The integrated Novo Knowledge Base Software allows customer support representatives and others to easily document recurring issues. This knowledge stays in the system and does not leave when an employee does.
- Decreases New Employee Training Time: With an easily accessible knowledge repository, new call center software users can quickly find the answers to customer questions.
Call Center Software Features(click “Expand All” to reveal all features)
Expand All | Collapse AllWeb Based, Configurable, Industry Standards
- Completely Web Based Call Center Software – only a Web Browser is needed to administer & use the system
- Easily Accessible on your Corporate Intranet or Web Site
- Industry Standard Architecture (MS SQL Server, ASP/ASP.Net)
- In-House & Hosted (ASP) Customer Support Software Editions available
- No Additional Hardware Required (can typically be installed on existing servers)
- Utilizes Existing IT skills with minimal need for re-training
- Search Knowledge Base Articles – allows customers to search Knowledge Base articles before submitting a ticket
- Submit Requests – allows customers to submit a request directly into the customer support Request/Ticket Queue (with email notifications – see below)
- Manage Requests – allows customers to review request status, add notes and attachments and close requests
- User Roles Management – allows customizable user roles so you can define what your users can and cannot do
- Multi-Department Request Management – allows customer support requests to be managed at the department level. Each department can create and manage their own requests.
- Maps Active Directory Groups to Departments and Roles – providing single sign on and easier user administration
- End User Active Directory Authentication & Search – single sign on for corporate customers/end users. Also allows searching Active Directory for customers/end users when customer support representatives add requests.
- Built in User Authentication – complete built in User Management if Active Directory is not used
- Monitors an email account and automatically adds/updates a ticket from the email message.
- Integrate Novo software with 3rd party software applications – allows our software to be integrated with your existing software
- Set Priority Levels & Time Resolution – easily define priority levels and associate priorities with colors and time allowed to review/resolve ticket.
- Auto Request Escalation – the call center software allows you to setup managers/supervisors with the ability to be notified via email (or email to pager) if a request is not responded to within the defined time period.
- Reporting – report on average time to resolve, etc.
- Confirmation Receipt To Customers/End Users/ – an email is sent back to the customer/end user that submitted the request to confirm its receipt.
- New Request Submissions – Call center software users can be notified via email of new requests submitted by customers/end users.
- Re-routing of Requests – Customer Support staff are notified when a request is re-assigned to them. A link in the email takes them right to the request.
- SLA Failure – when the time to review a request has passed without action, notifications are sent to the appropriate management/supervisory personnel.
- Quick Attachments – easily add attachments (i.e. screen shots of error messages, etc.) to a call center software request.
- Flexible Request Queue – Easily enable/disable columns to display
- Priority Colors – Priorities are associated with a color making prioritization quick and easy.
- Request Filtering – each user can define their own preferred view of the requests by applying multiple filters
- Clean, Straightforward Layout – for ease of use
- Punch In/Punch Out Request Time Tracking – The call center software tracks cumulative time spent on a request.
- Customer/End User Self Help – provides a call center web self help system to customers/end users allowing them to answer their own questions, which reduces call volume.
- Quick and Easy Knowledge Capture – intuitive interface allows Customer Support and other staff to quickly create a formatted and categorized Knowledge Base article.
- Quick Knowledge Base Search on Request/Problem – 1 click problem/issue search of the Knowledge Base as a Request is being added/edited.
- Knowledge Base Article to Request Linker – with just 3 clicks you can link a Knowledge Base article to a call center web request. This is then available to customers/end users and/or other support representatives to reduce response time – it shows the articles that have already been reviewed.
- Request to Knowledge Base Article Creation – allows you to quickly create a Knowledge Base article from a Request Description/Resolution.
- Flexible Reporting capability – Our Call Center Software identifies monthly/yearly trends by various metrics and facilitates root cause analysis (identifying problem areas)
- Multi-Lingual Support – supports the ability to add/manage customer support requests in different languages. Utilizes the same system for providing global customer support.
- Time Zone Configuration – allows customer support representatives in different time zones to add/view request dates/times adjusted for their time zone.