Asset Management Software
AssetShare, on the Novo ShareNet private cloud platform, is a powerful web and mobile application for tracking all kinds of assets from single (or multiple) locations, to mobile remote tracking. As a cloud based asset management software solution you will benefit from low up-front costs and affordable, predictable annual payments.
Key Asset Management Software Benefits:
With the AssetShare Solution You Get:(click “Expand All” to reveal all Benefits & Features)
Expand All | Collapse All
Turn-Key Cloud Based Solution – Requires minimal IT Staff involvement
- Easy to Use Designers & Wizards make it easy to tailor the system to your needs.
- How To Videos are available to guide you if you get stuck.
- Friendly and knowledgeable support is just a phone call away.
- Easily import a spreadsheet of Assets using the built in Data Import Wizard.
- Quickly lookup assets by scanning a Bar Code on your Smart Phone or Tablet (requires iPhone 4 and above, iPad Mini, iPad with Retina Display or Android based Smart Phone or Device with an Auto Focus camera).
- You can lookup asset records by typing search words or scanning Bar Codes as you walk around the office, warehouse, manufacturing plant or out in the field.
- You can easily update Asset records wherever you are (i.e. change the location if it was moved, set the next maintenance date, etc.) and not wait until you get back to your desk. This helps maintain the accuracy of your Asset Inventory.
- SSL Encryption protects your data as it transfers from your computer, tablet or SmartPhone to our servers.
- Layers of Intrusion Detection prevent unwanted access to your data.
- Password Strength features enforce strong passwords so they are not easily guessable by password cracking tools.
- The asset management software was designed to handle growth.
- The Cloud Hosting environment can dynamically increase server capacity as it is needed.
- Easily add Custom Fields – Custom Fields allow you decide what information you want to track. Field types include: Text, Text Box, Basic Rich Text, Advanced Rich Text, Date, Date/Time, Single Select/Drop Down, Number, Checkbox, GeoLocation and GeoAddress)
- List your Assets Records the way you want – The List View Designer allows you to easily create customized layouts so you can see your asset data in different ways with grouping, sorting and filtering. You can even design specialized Mobile List Views for your SmartPhone or Tablet users.
- Customize Data Entry Forms – the Form Designer allows you to easily create different Forms for different types of Assets by dragging and dropping fields. This allows you to keep track of the type of information specific to a particular type of asset (i.e. the information you want to track for a laptop is probably a little different from what you track for a piece of furniture or equipment).
- Design Nice Looking, Graphical Email Templates – The Email Template Designer allows you to easily create professional looking email messages with mail merge capability. These can be used with the Work Flow/Business Rules system for sending out automated email notifications based on certain conditions.
- Trigger email notifications based on a set of conditions to keep team members or managers informed.
- Automatically create and assign maintenance requests based on certain criteria – with the additional RequestShare App (available Q1, 2014).
- Add AssetShare Asset records from another system.
- Search or get a list of AssetShare Assets from another system
- Automatically add a Maintenance Request in another system when the asset is flagged as Broken or a Next Maintenance Date occurs – with the additional RequestShare App (available Q1, 2014) Note: Technical staff involvement or Novo Solutions Professional Services is required to configure Data Integrations.
- A Basic Report Builder allows you to step through a Wizard to select the data fields you want to report on and define how you want the report data grouped, sorted and filtered. It also allows you to create click through charts that can be place on a Dashboard.
- For more technical users, an Advanced Report Designer can be used to take basic reports to the next level. The designer gives you complete control on how you want the report to look.
- The Dashboard System allows you to define multiple Dashboards for different purposes (i.e. Operations, Manufacturing, Marketing, etc.)